Terms and Conditions - UK Hidden Gems
Last updated: 12th September 2022
1. UK Hidden Gems makes no warranty or representation that this website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure, and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of this website.
2. No part of this website is intended to constitute advice and the content of this website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
3. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations of products and / or descriptions of services available from UK Hidden Gems correspond to the actual products and / or services, UK Hidden Gems is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
4. We and Our employees, distributors, licensors and representatives cannot be made liable for Our Content, whether by contract, tort (including and without limitation negligence) or other act or omission, regardless of whether such act or omission is direct, indirect, consequential or specific. The exclusions set forth in this section apply even if the loss or harm suffered by you was or should have been foreseen by Us and/or you informed Us of the risk that you suffered the loss or harm.
5. All pricing information on the website is correct at the time of going online. UK Hidden Gems reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated every 30 days.
6. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations of products and / or descriptions of services available from UK Hidden Gems correspond to the actual products and / or services, UK Hidden Gems is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
7. The locations which are listed on UK Hidden Gems are provided so that even the newest of hikers can experience the locations for the very first time. Because of this, UK Hidden Gems are not responsible for members 'already knowing' the locations which are listed, as we cannot determine locations this way. If a member purchases membership and already knows the locations, UK Hidden Gems will not be issuing any form of refund; they can simply advise the member to cancel their membership so they do not get charged the following month.
8. The locations which are listed on UK Hidden Gems may have restricted access and we can not guarantee access to the locations shared. UK Hidden Gems is not responsible for any legal violations you may incur such as trespassing.
9. Subscription access starts as soon as the customer purchases a membership. UK Hidden Gems do not 'reset' the access timing if a customer member request sign up is delayed on their part etc.
10. The monthly staycation giveaway is only for members who membership is still ACTIVE. Members who have cancelled their membership subscription will not be entered into the raffle giveaway.
11. For those who are apart of our affiliate program, you will earn 50% commission for every successful referral of new members of UK Hidden Gems; which is £3.99. However, if a new referral member continues their subscription to UK Hidden Gems, you (the affiliate) will not earn commission for the continued months. You will only earn the 50% commission for the first £3.99 fee paid.
12. Regarding pay-outs for our affiliate program; the minimum pay-out is £10.